Awesome banner to commemorate the Mission Day in Mannheim :D
My only complaint is that the missions could have been more close to each other/use the portal density more efficiently... I walked so much that day my feet almost died #mimimi
Beautiful mosaic that makes you discover Ludwigshafen. The route is well designed, such that the final mission leaves you where you started. Each mission has a relatively easy passphrase, which is fun to answer and should not pose much of a problem.
Very enjoyable mission mosaic that makes you traverse through different parts of Heidelberg. Each mission ends with a passphrase in German, that asks you essential information about the city. Most questions can be answered by looking around, others require some googling; but it is fun nonetheless!
- Do note that the second mission passes through a park ("Parque de las Esculturas") which is closed during the nighttime.
- Using a bicycle as a means of transportation is possible.
- The mosaic could be a bit strenuous for a person with disabilities, as sometimes it is easier to cut through the grass to go from portal to portal than to follow the pathways.
- A person with disabilities may find the missions a bit strenuous; as it is sometimes easier to walk through the grass to go from portal to portal than only use the pathways.
- Do note that the park is open during the nighttime.
Using a bicycle as means of transportation is completely possible, and would make things faster if you do not prefer walking. Do note that missions 2 and 7 (the weasel and the monkey, respectively) are inside a park ("Parque de las Esculturas"), which is closed at nighttime.