Can be done on bike and with wheelchair. Very quick. If you walk faster than "google maps" estimates you can do it in an hour. Helsingør street food, housed in an warehouse, is at the beginging of mission 6 if you want to have a break. There's plenty of pubs, cafes and restaurants in Helsingør.
Very quick and easy. Passphrases are the number of the mission you just started. So you don't need to know Spanish. Easy to follow. Please note that this is a park before the ministries so behave accordingly. The park is closed at night.
Quick and easy. Passphrases are the number of the mission you just started. So you don't need to know Spanish. Easy to follow. Only tricky choice was after the Royal palace heading for Plaza Espania you should walk on the right side, to avoid going down and up some stairs. There are short stairs in this banner in a few places including the park with the Tempel. Don't know if there's alternate routes that are wheelchair accessible.
Some back and forth in this banner. But very quick and you see some nice spots in the park. Overlaps with some other banners. The park is closed at night so check opening hours. Quite a bit of gravel paths.
Very quick and easy. Good choice in December with the Christmas lights in and around the Gran via. Passphrases are the number of the mission you just started. So you don't need to know Spanish. Easy to follow. Mind you lots of people in the pedestrian area and Plaza del Sol so pay attention.
Nice short banner around Malmö castle, visiting the park. There's a cafe in the castle where the mission starts, one in the park, additionally there's a cafe where the mission ends so plenty of options for Swedish "fika"
- I wish mission 1 didn't start at the MRT. I walked from the science center so had to de tour.
- mission 7 you can walk through the building
- mission 11-13 are a bit hard to follow so make sure you get them in the right order.
One of the most beautiful parks I've visited. And one of the most frustrating banners. It really needs to be any order to help take advantage of local kowlege of where the paths are. There are constant work going on in the park on my visit major rework in the children's park, which meant 2 larger than backtracking detours on mission 6 and 8.
- mission 3 you're rounding the lake, here are 2 new? Portals here that would help guide the way if they where added.
- mission For no 6 you have to exit by the Jacob Bella's car park walk up the hill and then back again.
- For mission 7 you will be nervous that you can reach the portals but as previouse commenter said just walk up the stairs and back track a few meters.
- To enter the gardens again on mission 8 you have to go behind a building and onto the red brick path. All portals are reachable though.
- Mission 9 you probably should hack the first two and back track and take the upper path otherwise you'll walk by many many portals to get the last ones ( that I already hacked in mission 7)
- Miission 10 includes a portal by a gate that leads you 100+m in the wrong direction.
- 13 is very confusing, it not helped by the parks layout here. Very nice area to rest after mission 13. Not a lot of choice in the cafe though.
- In mission 14 I could hack portal, no 10 after portal 2-3. Then you can cut a cross the grass for the last 2.
- The last portal in mission 15 as blocked due to road works. I tried to walk around and drift, but ended up trespassing. (The whole burkill hall area is isn't included in the banner don't know why considering some of the choices. E.g. 10)
-16-17-18 not so bad just some backtracking and crossing lawns between paths.
- 20-24 not so bad just take short cuts.
Btw 9-10 should be the ones in the healing garden (which is closed on tuesdays)
Yes I locked at the map every single mission to try and take the best route (but its hard to judge if you can reach them from the path or you have to backtrack) . Yes, I know what I'm talking about, double onyx in spec ops. No I'm not used to the heat and it probably effected my mood. 6hs including lunch and a lot of other breaks (3rd park of the day). Yes, 300+ did the mosaic and a lot voted down.
The park is open 6am to 10pm. The missions are good,short, and logical. The graphics are cute. And well done. Nice little park close to many of the tech companies. As you enter the center you should walk past the restaurant. When you finish no 4. Pick the right the other lazy panda for a better round trip. There are a few more portals by the glasshouses at the end of mission 5. Don't miss them. There's a better restaurant on site, but also some wending machines.
On paper this is an easy mission. Don't expect it to hit the portal dense areas. Or even a lot of sights. The missions on their one aren't bad but it bypasses portals in many areas. Should be doable on bike. No step access so wheelchair should be doable.
This mosaic is hampered by the areas success. A train line is being built cutting mission 5 in half forcing a detour back to the path of mission 3 and over the bridge. It's not easy to know where to goon mission 6 either due to road construction. Again causing a detour. In mission 7 there's also construction which you have to go around to get the portals. Also some steps up and down so not wheelchair friendly. 2 grocery stores in the area of mission 6 if you need something before you get back into the city again. Mission 8 takes You up on the roof of the opera to chase some waypoints. Do a detour om mission 10 to ger some more uniques. Mission 11 has a waypoint in the wrong direction and skips portals. I had maaajor drift in mission 16. Had to cross the street several times. Mission 17 take the waypoint before going up the Stairs to cross over the tracks, you can't reach it from the bridge.
TL;DR. Annoying mission with misuse of waypoints. But some nice views.
Some backtracking, and going over the same portals a few times. Note one capture/upgrade in the last mission, the same portal is part of mission 1. Some drift is required in mission 8 due to construction for me it wasn't so difficult. Note naming is inconsistent for mission no 4. And that the other banner Chinatown runs across so make sure to pick the right missions. Some steps. Plenty of food and drink options.
Nice mission. The missions have been designed with drift in mind. So will bypasses portals, so just pay attention and hack as you want. However when you get a bit into the garden at mission 9-12 you back track quite a bit and back the same portal/waypoints s despite there being many to choose from. It's a bit annoying. Be aware the park closes at 2am.
Mission doubles back and reuses the same portals a few times. Some waypoints and portals are hard to reach and might require creativity or trespassing. Such as the Taj hotel. The missions skips some portals that would have be more useful. The missions are generally rated low in ingress and deserves the rating. It was fun to discover new areas of London and see the nice and not so nice parts of Westminster etc.
You get a good tour around town. But it has some wierd routes around mission 8-10 and to the military museum around 18-20. The later is more than 600m to the next portal. I believe the museum is closed so I wouldn't do it 24/7. We did it in one day on foot. But we were late to our meeting with the very nice local frogs.